RHSSC #108

Sunday, September 29, 2013
The Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week was a simple enough one but with the busy-ness of the craft sale and prepping for classes I wasn't sure I was going to participate.  I just could not figure out what to do with those circles!


As I was making another card (which you will see later this week) for a special occasion, I thought it would be perfect to try some flowers on my card where the circles were.  What do you think?

Also one of my stamping friends who comes to my COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY occasionally said that she planned to come this coming Tuesday and was hoping to make some Thank You cards.  So I had Thank You ingrained in my head so thought I would stay with the Thank You theme for my sketch challenge.  But you are wondering what the card is like that made me choose to make the flowers on this card - Well, stay tuned - it will be on my post this coming Friday (don't want to spoil the surprise)

Now click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

I think your card is beautiful, Christi! I love the flowers and the colors you used. :)
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates