New Hostess Code for November

Monday, November 1, 2021

November! Can you believe it??

We have a new hostess code for this month so normally I add this info to the end of my blog post, but today I will put it at the beginning

                                  Shop Stampin' Up! Christi's Store

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Pinterest

 Join Paper Pumpkin with me

Shop the Clearance Rack - Save up to 60%

Join Christi's Creative Crew

 

PLEASE USE THIS HOSTESS CODE 

WHEN PLACING YOUR ON LINE ORDER

XKFH9DX9

 

Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/christiwaite/

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Today I will share some pretty cards that one of my team members made.

Linda donates a ton of her cards to hospice. She has such a giving heart.




Stamp Set: Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle #159516

I love how she used the BASIC BORDERS DIES #155558 and that she added shimmer to the shells and/or card front using one of our retired products White Frost Shimmer Paint.


Hope you have a blessed day!


Christi



 


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates