Cards in the Mail to Me

Friday, March 1, 2024

 This first card was a beautiful thank you note from one of the gals on my team, Bonnie

Card number 2 arrived in my mailbox from Sandra Tauler in CA - she is a fellow demo and a FB friend
This next card is not hand stamped but my friend Marcia knows how much I like Snoopy

When you open the card it sings and when you press his tummy he giggles 

This next card is from my sister
This next one is from one of my other sisters
A customer sent this one to me - so pretty how she crochets on her cards
A life long friend sent this one, Thanks Peggy
And Pam sent this pretty blue and yellow card

From our financial advisor
From Jeanne
From Betty one of my dear card club attenders
From Ronda one of my sweet customers
My mailbox has been full and I feel so blessed
This next card is from Karen on my team

This little songbird card is from Susan Birch a fellow demonstrator from Savannah GA
I love this BINGO card from Janice Walsh a fellow demonstrator from Roseville MN

This card is a very popular layout - it's so pretty and it is from Gisele Faulls 
a fellow demonstrator from Trent Woods NC

This cute card is from Lori Perez - a fellow demonstrator from Escondido CA

I guess my friend forgot that she mailed a card, and then she dropped one off too
two cards from my friend Bev

All the way from CA - from my friend Jeanne

Lynda Cornwell on my team sent this beautiful card

My blessings are abundant!!
Thank you everyone for remembering my birthday 

Christi




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates