Cards In The Mail To Me

Saturday, May 4, 2024

 Card in the mail to me!!

You can never celebrate your birthday too long - I guess - because on May 4 I received a birthday card - 2 months late - I love it!!

I also received a card from my Stampin' Up! DDM, Shannon West. Dale and I will be cruising to Alaska in June with her and 30 other stampers, so she sent this card and some fun stickers.

I also received this card from my Stampin' Up! up-up-line, Jill Olsen, congratulating me on top 30 sales in the. month of March!
Thanks for stopping by on your Sunny Saturday!
My hubby is getting a lot done and I am working in my craft room as well, hoping to play catch up.
These puppies keep us on our toes!

Christi 


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates