All Feminine Specialty Card Class

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
  ALL FEMININE CARD CLASS
Thursday, April 19th at 7:00 PM
cost: $12.00
*Please bring along your own adhesive to help keep the cost down.
I know that making cards for the gals in your life are probably the easiest, 
but I wanted to do this specialty class first because Mother's Day is right around the corner.

This is a nice variety from Birthday, to Thank You and Friendship
I have also added a Petite Purse that coordinates with two of the cards
you will be making

Please contact me by leaving a comment on this post or email me at
christiwaite@gmail.com

Thanks for Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi




















Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates