Cards By Mail

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

In this day and age of cyber space, email, twitter and FB, 
it is always a JOY to receive good old fashioned snail mail.  
I love these Easter cards that I received this past week.

From my Up Line, Glenda.  She sure does treat the gals in her down line special...
Glenda used the stamp set He is Risen from Big Catalog

From my friend Carla, who is in my down line...

 I loved the beautiful card, but look what I found inside...

 The little Blossom Punch Token is a gift for a free lunch out 
with her at our favorite restaurant.
Carla used the stamp set Easter Blossoms, a retired set from last years Occasions Mini.  
She bought this set from the workshop where we first met!
On the Thank You note she used the stamp set Sprinkled Expressions from this
years Sale A Bration Catalog.

This last one is from my dear friend, Becky.  She has been my Pen Pal for 43 years!  
Yes, you heard that right - 43 years!! 

Thank you Everyone!  I LOVE them ALL!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates