Happy Easter Everybunny!

Saturday, April 7, 2012
These are the cards that I made for our grand children ...
 For Gracie
This card was inspired by Leena Girsa
Thanks to my friend, Sue, who let me borrow her EVERYBUNNY stamp set
Designer Paper: Nursery Nest
Buttons from Occasions Mini: Twitterpated


For Tyler

 
I made a girl bunny and then realized that Tyler would NOT like getting 
anything PINK so I had to made a blue, boy bunny card too. 
 I saw these cute bunny cards several times in several places so not sure
who the original creator was but if you click HERE you can go to 
France Martin's blog and snag her tutorial on it.
She used Designer Paper on her card front, but I chose to use the background
stamp called WOODGRAIN and I computer generated the words for the card front.

Here are some fun treats.
The bunny idea came from Glenda and the idea to wrap
them around a chocolate candy bar is inspired by Dawn Griffith.



 I made up 6 each of girl bunnies and boy bunnies and the 
girl bunnies sold out on the second day!
Gotta Love It!!
 Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Easter!!

Christi






Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates