Guest Stamper

Monday, April 9, 2012
Today I am sharing a card that my friend, Marla, made at last weeks play day.  
She had two wedding cards to make and had an idea in her head when she 
looked at some of the newer stamps featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog.


 She stamped the image from LOVE AND LAUGHTER in craft black ink and heat embossed it with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  I love the glitz it lends to the dress. 








 

So which one do you like best? The Green Galore (retired color) 
with the Basic Rhinestones 
or the Tempting Turquoise with the Basic Pearls?

Thanks, Marla, for being my guest stamper today! 
I LOVE the cards you made.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Both - great job Marla :)

Donna Earley said...

They are both beautiful! Great job Marla!
I am a sucker for pearls though!
But they are both really beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates