A Passion For Purses

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
What girl EVER has enough purses?  
That must be what the designers at Stampin' Up! must have thought 
when they came out with this 
PETITE PURSE DIE #125606 for only $32.95.  
This is a NEW item now offered as a SNEAK PEAK from the  
up coming Catalog due to release on June 1st.  
You can buy it in the month of April, 
or you will need to wait until the catalog comes out in June.

I have been having so much fun making these cute little purses.
These first ones I made using the fabric that Stampin' Up! sells.
and then I saw this music related fabric at the local craft store and HAD to make one up for my daughter in law who LOVES music.  
She not only sings beautifully, but she plays both the piano and the organ as well as the violin.
She is a PERFECT accompaniment for our son Jeff who has an amazing voice as well.
These next ones I used the retired Specialty Paper called PRESTO 
It came in Whisper White that had a variety of designs clear embossed
so all I had to do was use my Classic Ink Pad and my Brayer to color the 
Specialty Paper, then wipe off the embossed areas with a tissue.
I think they turned out pretty elegant and I was able to use up some retired
Specialty Paper as well.
Click HERE to Check out the CLEARANCE RACK

 
 The Holly Berry Fabric (purse on the far left in the first photo) is now offered on the Clearance Rack for only $3.99.  You can place your order directly on my on line site form there.  
Sorry, I cannot offer the FREE SHIPPING 
 special on the CLEARANCE RACK items.

If you didn't see the 5 day special that is going on right now (from me only)
click HERE to see Monday's posting for all the details.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates