Easter Dove

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
These are the cards that I made for our children
 
Can you see how I colored the debossed side of the embossed cardstock?
I'm sorry that I don't recall who I cased this card from, but I can tell you how
I colored the embossed card stock.
Using your brayer, ink up the bumpy side of your embossing folder
(I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder)
place your Card Stock in the Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.
Simple as that!!
For the Dove I colored it in with a Baja Breeze Marker then using a fine 
paint brush and Frost White Shimmer Paint, I carefully "painted" over the Baja Breeze.
It gives it a nice shimmery look and the Shimmer Paint dries very quickly.
 
 This one was inspired/cased from a card that Dawn Griffith featured on her blog 
but was made by another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Dee Slater.
Sorry I do not have Dee's blog to share with you.

I saw some else make the little chicks from the bird builder punch
by snipping the tail and making a scallop edge to the wing.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Easter!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates