Beary Versatile Card

Tuesday, April 17, 2012
A few weeks back we were treated out to a Southern Gospel Concert with our Realtor.  
Anyone need a realtor?  
I would highly recommend the one we used.
I wanted to send them a card thanking them for a wonderful evening out.
I saw this cute bear card on Dawn Griffith's blog and knew 
it would be perfect for them.


Then my little buddy, Zander, broke his arm and I thought this card would
be fun for him as well.
The stamp set I used for the inside is called BEARY NICE WISHES
so I also made some that say HAPPY BEARTHDAY!

What a fun and versatile card this is and it fits so well with the
BEARY NICE WISHES stamp set.
Oh, and by the way... BEARY NICE WISHES stamp set is on the retired stamp list so grab it while you can.  Did you miss my post from yesterday?  You will want to check it out to get the retired stamp list for yourself as well as take advantage of a special I am offering!!

The heart is made by using the new FRAMELITS - 
HEARTS COLLECTION, and several punches

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates