RHSSC #33

Sunday, April 22, 2012
Time for another Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge!
This is the sketch we had to work with for this week...
 
When Melina (11 yrs old) came last Monday morning for breakfast she asked 
if I had any sketch challenges to work on, so we looked up the one for today and 
when I asked her what she thought, she said "it looks like a picture frame."
PERFECT!  
I had a photo sitting on the kitchen counter of Dale with the grand kids on our walk 
to the Nature Center during Spring Break.  
So we figured out how to incorporate it in to the sketch challenge

And this is what we did with it...
The bottom left I stamped using the Spanish Stamp Set called FLORES SUAVES, 
and NATURES WALK (which I am happy to say is NOT retiring).
COLORS: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz 

Okay, what am I going to do with a card that has our pictures on it?
So I cut the back off and added it to 12 x 12 scrapbook page, 
incorporating more of the photos that we took that day.

I had some leftover photo negative strips made from Basic Black Card Stock 
and the (retired) Spiral Punch.  Rachel calls these LUCKY LEFTOVERS!!

For the 12 x 12 Designer Paper I started with a piece of Pear Pizzazz DSP from the IN COLOR paper pack (the sheet that has all the little words on it) then stamped images from NATURES WALK stamp set in Pear Pizzazz (creating my own version of Designer Paper)
I Love how it turned out and it will be a great addition to Tyler and Gracie's scrapbook
and a great memory of our day spent together.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates