RHSSC #32

Sunday, April 15, 2012

 This is the Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge for this week.  
Once again I combined it with a need to come up with a special card for my cousin, Robin, 
who celebrated the 20th anniversary of her 29th birthday.  
The kids thought they could surprise her by celebrating age 49 instead of 
waiting until next year when she hits the big 50!



And this is my take on it...

See the sparkle on the flower? I heat embossed Iridescent Ice on a paper flower.
Couldn't resist making a little treat purse to match using the new Petite Purse Die


 I can't remember who I saw add the Rhinestones to the purse handle,
but I really like the effect it gives.  I also used a half circle of 
Velcro for my closure.
And here they are side by side
Kind of a nice, elegant, set don't you think

 I computer generated the sentiment for the inside and stamped the 
back ground using Baroque Boutique stamp set.

click HERE to see what the other 
gals did with their sketch challenge.

Thank You For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute, Christi!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates