Definitely Decorative Decor` Elements

Monday, April 30, 2012
By now you have heard from me and many other demonstrators (if you are a blog hopper like me) that Stampin' Up! is no longer carrying the Definitely Decorative Decor` Elements.  Don't delay to choose what you want to get for your home decor` NOW before it is too late.  These items are on a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST feature.  Once they are gone they are gone FOREVER!!  I thought I would show you what I purchased for our bedroom wall and I love how adding this makes our bedroom finally look completely finished (we moved in here last June!)

The words say....
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams." - 
Perfect for a bedroom, don't you think!!

There are so many more you can choose from and I will be using many of those 
when my new craft room and kitchen is completed.

Click HERE to see the list of RETIRING DECOR ELEMENTS
and pick yours out TODAY!

Click HERE to shop at my online store.

Still debating on getting some retired stamp sets and accessories?
It is not to late to check out the list and place an order


AND Click HERE for the RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates