The Retired Stamp List is Out!!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh My GOODNESS!!!!  

I went through the Retired Stamp Set List :-(

My stamp rack looked like this when I started...
 The bottom right shelf is holding already retired clear mount stamp sets, 
but the rest are current
I pulled out all the retired stamp sets...
 And now my stamp shelf looks like this...
and this...

Now my newly retired Stamps will join my older retired stamps on this shelf unit...















 And here... 













Oh My!!!
I think I am going to have to seriously weed through these stamps 
and have one HUGE stamp sale!!

So click HERE to down load a PDF of the RETIRED STAMP SET LIST
OK here is a great special for you...
This 5 day special  is for anyone who 
calls, texts, emails, contacts me
with an order will receive...
 FREE SHIPPING!!
From 9:00 AM Monday, April 16, 2012 
to 9:00 PM Friday, April 20, 2012

ALSO for the first three callers I will give you 
double FREQUENT STAMPER TOKENS
NORMAL: 1 FST FOR $50, NOW YOU WILL GET 2, 
AND SO ON FOR EVERY INCREMENT OF $50.   
FOR THE FIRST THREE CALLERS ONLY
 616-581-3469
christiwaite@sbcglobal.net
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates