Bridal Shower

Saturday, April 28, 2012
Today is the big day for the Bridal Shower for our son, Joey's, fiance` Melissa, 
and I am so excited to have all my sisters together for this fun occasion.
I am so thankful for all the work that they put into making this day special for Melissa.

This is the card that I made to accompany the gift I am giving Melissa.  

I was sad to see that both stamp sets used here (TOTALLY TESS and Curvy VERSES) 
are on the retired stamp set list.  So if you don't want these to slip through your fingers, 
click HERE to place an order.
The colors I chose are based on the colors of Joey and Melissa's wedding...
Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip.
Embossing Folders Used: Vintage Wallpaper, Manhattan Flower

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates