Lucky Leftovers

Thursday, April 26, 2012
Today I am playing with my sisters so my friends had to take a week off.
I know I will miss my time with my friends, 
but I also know that being with my sisters always takes a high priority.
Check in tomorrow to see what we sisters are up to this weekend.

So for today's post I thought I would show you two of the cards that "Friend Rachel"
made with the leftover designer paper scraps that I sent home with her the week before
so when she came last week she brought these to show us what she did with them.


I love watching Rachel create and so thankful that she put these pieces to good use
She used the stamps sets SHORT AND SWEET (which is on the retired list) and 
SWEETS FOR THE SWEET.

Don't forget to check out the retired lists by clicking on the links below...




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

CHRISTI
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates