RHSSC #34

Sunday, April 29, 2012
It's been a big weekend for me and now I am exhausted!!  I am so glad that I made up my 
Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge card earlier last week.

So here is the sketch we had to work with this week...
 

and here is my take on it...


Check out the inside... How many of you know someone still going strong at
age 95???!!!

I wanted to feature the NOT SO SERIOUSLY! Stamp Set because it is
retiring and I haven't used it nearly enough as well as the ATTIC BOUTIQUE 
Designer Paper that is in the Occasions Mini which is only good through April 30
Yes - TOMORROW!!  So if you want to snag some of this cute paper, contact me by tomorrow
or click HERE to go to my online store and place an order for yourself.

The other Stamp Set I used is called LOOK WHO'S TURNING 
(which is also on the retiring stamp set list.)

Check out the Retiring Stamp Set List as well as the
Retiring Decor` Elements

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates