Corner Bookmark

Saturday, April 14, 2012
I would not describe myself as an avid reader, but I do like to have a book on my 
night stand and read a chapter or two before I nod off to sleep each night.

I have been seeing these corner bookmarks in a variety of places and 
in a variety of designs so you really can design it to fit your personal taste.
I LOVED this particular design because I have a sister who likes the roosters
and so does our daughter in law.  I had some of this Designer Paper left over from ATTIC BOUTIQUE DSP and wanted to use up my paper that will be retiring, so with them 
in mind I went to work.




DIRECTIONS:
(sorry I do not own a video camera, I hope you can follow along)

Start with a piece of Card Stock that is 4"x4"
Using your SIMPLY SCORED TOOL and the DIAGONAL PLATE
Score at 2", turn your card stock and then score again at 2" creating
the V.  Crease and fold those to the back.
Cut another piece of card stock 2 1/2" square then cut it point to point
to create a triangle.  Use one of these to cover and secure the back.
The Designer Paper is cut 3 3/4" square, scored at 1 7/8" just like you did
for the book mark base.  Using these score lines as your guide, trim those 
corners off (and save for another project).

It's as easy as that!  Have fun creating your own CORNER BOOK MARK!
I would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates