RHSSC #30

Sunday, April 1, 2012
Here is this weeks Sketch Challenge for the Red Hot Stampers...


And this is my take on it...


What was my inspiration for this card?

I had an extra type writer sitting on my table from making these
3x3 cards a couple weeks ago...

I love the First Edition Specialty Paper #121878 $12.95 for 24 sheets (12x12)
You can see that I used this paper on the Doily as well.
This cute card was inspired by Mercedes Weber
www.MercedesWeber.blogspot.com

It's not too late to snatch up this cute stamp set for yourself
You can find it in the Occasions Mini #125564 wood mount $17.95 or
#125650 clear mount $13.95 it is called You're My Type
The Occasions Mini is current through April 30, 2012

Click on over to the Red Hot Stampers blog 
to see what the other gals made with this sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates