Paisley Petals Butterfly

Monday, April 23, 2012
On my quest to use up some retiring Designer Series Paper I ran across this card idea by Kirsteen Gill, and knew that I had a couple packages of the PAISLEY PETALS Designer Paper on hand.


This is actually a very simple sketch made elegant by this beautiful Designer Paper.
I also love the multiple layers of the Butterfly to really set it off.

MENU:
SS: Kindness Matters
CS: WW, Marina Mist, Paisley Petals DSP
INK: Marina Mist
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Die, Big Shot, Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, 
Basic Pearls, Linen Thread

I had several pieces of the Designer Paper left over so I sent them home with Rachel
and lookie what she came up with...

This is the flip side of the Designer Paper
Pretty isn't it!!  Sometimes it is hard to choose which side to use. 
 
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates