Cascading Card

Friday, August 3, 2012
Tomorrow is THE BIG DAY!
Today is DECORATING DAY!!

But for today's post I will show you a CASCADING CARD
As I was organizing my craft room several weeks ago I decided to take all my retired Designer Paper and offer it for 25 cents a sheet at the garage sale.  Right now I have that box available to all the gals who come to classes.  I know that I will never use up all of it so I might just as well give them a good deal on it, right?  I have been wanting to try the CASCADING CARD TECHNIQUE so what better than to use up some retired Designer Paper.  How Pretty!
This next one was inspired by Kerry Bunting from Australia

This one was a bit more challenging because of all the scalloped edges,
but I love, love, love the outcome.
 I used retired DSP and the NEW Butterfly Punch
Want to check out a great tutorial on this technique?  Click HERE to go to
France's blog, and you can make one for yourself.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates