More Punch Art!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
I think I am addicted to Punch Art!

It does take me a bit more time creating cards with Punch Art
but it gives me great satisfaction when it comes together so cute.

For this card I saw the clothesline idea from several stampers, but the one
that I remember was Caroline Vaillant
Caroline is from France and does not have a blog but she can post to 
the Stampin' Connection - a GREAT resource for all Stampin' Up!
Demonstrators.  The airplane tutorial is from Lynn Pratt

The card is 4 x 9 1/4" and fits in an A10 envelope

The little clothes on the clothesline is the vest from the 
Owl Builder Punch, and the clouds are from the 
Cupcake Builder Punch.
Airplane Punches:
Wide Oval (trimmed), Word Window
Yup! that's it!  Got to love the simplicity.
The grassy area I cut by hand and then used the Lattice Squares EF to emboss it.
Only one cloud (the middle one) is popped up with a dimensional.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates