The Wedding Cake

Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Just as I promised I would share the Wedding Cake that I made for our son, Joey, and his new bride, Melissa.  Mind you, I am NOT a professional, 
but I was happy that I could do this for them.

You will notice that there is a HUGE Butterfly theme throughout the wedding 
so the cake needed to have some pretty butterflies too

Just adding some finishing touches


They decorated the reception room so pretty...
And EVERYONE pitched in to help!

 

 


the bride is pleased with the outcome!!
 
Iced Punch Bowls!!


Now it is time to enjoy the party
The Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom

 

 I'm so glad they didn't smash the cake into each others face.
 
this is our beautiful daughter, Julie, and our amazing grand children,
Tyler and Gracie

Gracie was quite the little princess as a flower girl



 And Tyler, so handsome in his new shirt and tie

Our beautiful Daughter-in-Love, Jessica, played the piano beautifully!
 And our son Jeff served his little brother as Best Man!!
Even the "Kitchen Fairy" got in on the act as she hostessed the light hor` deavors 
between the ceremony and the reception.
 Enjoying a slow dance with my baby boy!
This last one was taken by the professional. I love how she 
captured the love I feel for my son

Thanks For Stopping By!
I hope you enjoyed sharing this special time with us!!

Christi






Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these Christi!
You did a fabulous job on the cake. :)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates