Meet Mr. Blue

Thursday, August 2, 2012
It's a busy schedule for today...
  •   Begin baking the cakes for the wedding
  •  Meet Joey and Melissa at the church to help decorate
  • and tonight is the rehearsal and dinner.
Their engagement was slightly over one year and back when they set the date it seemed 
like it was so far away, but WOW did this ever creep up on me fast.

Joey and Melissa worked hard on making their guest favors and I have been busy making 
craft sale items.  I can guarantee you their favors are much different than these, 
but I think these craft sale goodies turned out cute, don't you??!!
HAHA!!  
At one of my recent trips to the local Dollar Store I found these little bags of 
M and M cookies.  I initially bought them for a treat for Tyler and Gracie, 
but the more my brain started to work I thought they could be cute 
with a little topper and a punch art M and M guy.

I took a popular chocolate phrase "life without chocolate is no life at all" and inserted 
"M and M" for "Chocolate", then printed them out on the computer.

Do you remember these M and M boxes I made for last years craft sales?


Perhaps I should have used this stamp set instead!!
HAHA!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates