Double Embossing Technique

Monday, August 13, 2012
When I became a MANAGER in my Stampin' Up! business Glenda urged me to start my own down line meetings.  Oh my, I was a bit apprehensive, but I'm getting more and more comfortable with it.  This past week only two of my lovely gals were able to come.  Oh well, we had a good time anyway.  After going over the details of what's going in Stampin' Up! and how they can utilize things for their own business, we got right on to a Make & Take project.  I saw this Double Embossing Technique by Debbie Henderson and wanted to give it a try and liked it so much I wanted to share.  I made up the frames they needed out of chip board for them to take home and use over and over.  Now see...
Another great reason to sign up with Christi's Crew!


I also shared with them how they can take a regular size brown paper lunch bag and make it fun like this...


I just cut a piece of Designer Paper about 2 3/4" by the width of my paper sack and attached it with SNAIL tape to my lunch bag before cutting it out.  I left this paper bag without the DSP so you can see how it fits.
See how l placed the tip of the largest LABELS COLLECTION FRAMELIT
right up to where the bag has a half circle cut out
I can picture these bags all dolled up with a double hole punch and ribbon for a little gift,
but wouldn't this be a fun way to send your child's lunch with them to school?
And what a great way to use up those pesky scraps of paper left over?
Wish I could remember whose blog I saw this great idea on, but whoever you are, 
thanks for sharing your tips and techniques!!

So why not click HERE and sign up to be a part of Christi's Crew!!
Don't live in my area?  No problem!!  We had a gal in our down line who lives in Hawaii!!
Now you can't get farther away than that and still be in the USA!!
And for only $99??!!  You just can't beat it!!
And don't forget about the SPOOKTACULAR OFFER for August
Purchase the Starter Kit in August 2012 and you not only get $125.00 product of your 
choice for only $99.00 you also get the $60.00 value add on SPOOKTACULAR
Printer Tray Kit!  Click HERE to see that post.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates