(W)Fishes For You

Thursday, August 30, 2012
When I saw these cute fishy tins at our local dollar store I knew I could use them in some fashion for my craft sale projects. I started out by checking my files for "fish ideas" and then I remembered making several punch art fish for a variety of occasions using the Ornament Punch.  
Then I saw Dory and Nemo and couldn't resist.  I did not document who I got this idea
from (sorry) If it happens to be your original creation - thanks for sharing!!

Add some colorful goldfish crackers in a cello bag - YUM! I made a variety of greeting tags so they can be used for GET WELL FISHES, BEST FISHES or BIRTHDAY FISHES
I really wanted a fresh idea of my own so I decided to make some CHRISTMAS FISHES
I really like the little Santa hat on my fishy.  I embossed the Ornament Punch fish body with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and love the look it gave of 'scales'
 
Once again add a cello bag with some yummy goldfish crackers and you have a fun Craft Sale item.  Wouldn't this be fun to gift to one of the little people in your life 
(or...some of the fishermen in your life.  I know my dad would get a charge out of it)
 
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi 
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates