Zoo Review

Thursday, August 16, 2012
Our grand daughter, Gracie, is fascinated with giraffes lately, ever since she 
visited the Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek MI.  Her daddy let her feed the giraffes!!
So when I saw this giraffe card on Stampin' Connection by Heather Villinger
I knew I had to make it up in honor of Gracie's love of giraffes 


This card has a different style fold to it, and I like changing things up a bit.
Thanks Heather for sharing this cute card.

I thought Gracie would like to see this cute baby giraffe picture that
someone put on face book a while back. Isn't it CUTE!!
I guess Gramma loves giraffes as much as Gracie does


Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates