RHSSC #50

Sunday, August 19, 2012
Sketch Challenge Time!!

This is the sketch we had to work with for today...
And here is my take on it...
I have been working on making up some Christmas cards to have on hand for the Craft Sales coming up as well as my own stash to send out and I was making this card...
Everything was just sitting there and I thought, "why not use the same stuff for my next sketch challenge?"  So I did!!  Do you like it??!!

I used a retired Stamp Set called To You And Yours and retired Designer Paper
called Ski Slope, along with Real Red and Whisper White card stock.

Click HERE to see what the other gals did with this weeks challenge - 
and Hey!  why not play along with us??!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates