RHSSC #49

Sunday, August 12, 2012
Time for another Sketch Challenge!!

This is what we had to work with...

I had just received my latest Stampin' Up! shipment and had all my new 
stamps so I thought it would be a great chance to use one of the NEW
stamp sets.  I also decided to turn this sketch because when I first saw
it I thought the little circle it looked like a moon to me.

This is my take on it, using my VERY FAVORITE new stamp set from
 the Holiday Catalog called FIRST CHRISTMAS
#127988 $15.95 wood mount
#127991 $11.95 clear mount

One of the first thoughts I had when I put the branch from the stamp set
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS was the words from the song 
 In The Shadow of a Cross
sung by Christine Wyrtzen


INSIDE:


Click HERE to see what the other Red Hot Stampers did with this sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Christi. Marla

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates