Faithful Friend

Thursday, August 23, 2012
Last month for my Stamp A Stack Classes I borrowed a couple stamp
sets from my Play Day Friends, Rachel and Marla.
So I thought while I had them at my house I might just as well make
a few more cards up.
Here is one I made using Marla's Stamp Set WORLD TREASURES
126765 $23.95 WOOD MOUNT
126767 $17.95 CLEAR MOUNT

A lot of layers on the peacock make it really stand out, but that
also means a lot of hand cutting. No problem!  I love to cut things out!
If only there were Accent Cutters like the APOTHECARY ACCENTS
I used to cut out the sentiment.
The Designer paper is INTERNATIONAL BAZAAR
The Embossing Folder is ARGYLE
$7.95 #127750
Inspired by: Ann Schach
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates