Consider it CASED

Saturday, August 25, 2012
I finally found time to make up an Angry Bird Card!  
But since it has 5 of those Angry Birds it took me a very long time.  
The card was cased from Evelyn Bicknell from Australia, 
but I also looked at other Angry Bird samples to decide the way 
I wanted to use my punches to recreate this card.
The little cloud with the Happy Birthday Wishes from the stamp set 
TEENY TINY WISHES was punched using the CUPCAKE BUILDER PUNCH
I used the stamp set INSPIRED BY NATURE (retired) for the grassy area and 
sponged the sky with Bashful Blue and a Scallop Circle Punched out piece.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates