Rehearsal and Wedding

Thursday, August 9, 2012
Meet the Bride and Groom
Joey and Melissa Waite
Earlier this week Dale and Tyler re potted the plants that Joey and Melissa
 bought for decorations for the wedding
 Tyler has been quite the big helper to Grampa

 I thought the little fuzzy things on the plant looked like caterpillars
 Then on Thursday we were all at the church helping to decorate.  
I tied bows and talked with the caterers.

Then we set up the vestibule of the church for the rehearsal dinner...
 The cute butterflies have a solar cell in them so when it is dark they glow like this...

The guys worked for HOURS hanging the sheer fabric and
setting the lighting so the colors hit them "just right"



The Unity Candle arrangement  
This is Joey and Melissa's wedding invitation


and their program...


I made these using the My Digital Studio Program.
The invitations we ordered direct from Stampin' Up! and the Program
we printed from home.
The guests favors
 The table numbers

If you would like to try out the My Digital Studio proram, Stampin' Up! is 
offering a 30 day FREE trial of the NEW MDS 2
Click HERE 
to download a PDF flyer with all the info you need
and check out this fun video featuring MDS


Sorry, I know my posts were a bit backwards, but when I said I was going to put the cake post in on Wednesday I had to go with it.  Hope you don't mind going back in time with me.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates