Angry Bird Poop

Saturday, September 22, 2012

 Only one week before our first Craft Sale of the season.
Actually, Sue will be at the Zeeland Christian Craft Sale in Zeeland MI
today if you happen to live in our area I bet she would love to have
you stop in to check it out.  I am gone for the weekend to the TRUE WOMEN 
Conference in Chicago.and it will be the first time since I started craft sales 
that I will not be at this one.
Thankfully I will be at FREEDOM CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
in Hudsonville next weekend and this is one of the Angry Bird items that
we will be selling.
I snagged this idea from Danee Hoang
but she computer generated her Angry Bird on My Digital Studio
and I decided to make mine 3D.  The words, however, 
ARE computer generated.
The little circle stamped on the topper is simply by using
a new eraser on a pencil.  It is the perfect circle and I have
used this idea many times.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Hope to see you at the 
Craft Sale next week!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates