Wanderng Words

Monday, September 24, 2012
 Christmas in September??  
YES!!  
I wanted to share a cute card I made using this 
retired Stamp Set called WANDERING WORDS. 

 
Yes, it is retired, but I am selling my used set for only $10.00. (plus shipping if required)
I teamed it up with the current LOVELY AS A TREE Stamp Set and I love the outcome
However, I did case it from another talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Gerry Stutz

First come first served!  If you like this card and would like this stamp
set for yourself please email me at
christiwaite@gmail.com or comment on this blog and we will make the 
proper arrangements to get it to you.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates