RHSSC #52

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge for this week...
 
Hmmmm....this sketch looked a little simple so I knew I would need to dress it up with Designer Paper and/or some texturizing with our Embossing Folders.  I let the sketch sit out on my table so that I could keep my eye on it while I was working on other things.  
That is one way that I can catch an inspiration for these challenges.
I was borrowing the stamp set MONSTER MUNCHIES from my friend, Sue, for the greeting on this Halloween card (isn't the mummy so cute!!), when I thought...
 

"HEY", "I think that same saying would be great in the little rectangle spot on the left", and since I was also borrowing Sue's stamp set SPOOKY BINGO BITS, and, since I had the Stamp Set GOOGLIE GHOULS sitting out any way....
So here is my take on it...
 Don't you just love how it all comes together?!!
Guess I better go set out next weeks Sketch Challenge so I have all week to think about it!!
Now Click HERE to see what the other gals did this week with their sketch.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates