Holy Hand Sanitizers, Batman!

Friday, September 7, 2012
Over the Labor Day weekend it was my goal to make up all the craft sale items that involved the little mini hand sanitizers that I had on hand.
Some varieties I had multiples of 9-10 but there were a pesky few that I had only one or two which meant much more time involvement as designing these is the hardest part.  Once I get the idea down and decide what I want it to look like I can go to town creating in assembly mode.
These are the ones I made...but I'm only showing one of each (haha)




 Check out the one in the middle - I created it with My Digital Studio!!


A view from the inside - this one is mistletoe santizer

Oh, and do you see the gray counter top?  While I was busy working on the craft sale items my sweet hubby was hard at work on our kitchen.  Take a peek...
This is how far he got BEFORE the Labor Day weekend...




And on Labor Day....






This is a sneak peek at the tile for the back splash
It will go only three tiles high
I cannot wait for the finished product!  This is a slow but sure project and I MUST
be patient.  I know in the end it will be well worth it.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates