My First MDS Card!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012
I'm so excited!! 
I want to share with you my first MY DIGITAL STUDIO card that I made...
I can't believe how easy this was once I learned the ropes.
MDS 2 is the BOMB!! I love how we can color images in  like the
little pumpkin on the greeting.
I printed the pumpkin from the download JACK OF ALL TRADES
and the greeting from SEASONAL SAYINGS
Then cut them out and attached to my card front.
I stamped the spiders from GOOGLIE GHOULS then embossed
them with the Spider Web Embossing Folder

Last Week Thursday at our gals play day we all chipped in to help Rachel
with some projects she had going, but since her sweet Mister secured a babysitter
for Master Owen she could stay and play ALL DAY!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
Once she had her projects well in hand, she picked up one of my projects...
which was another MY DIGITAL STUDIO card I was making.
Take a peek...

I think it is one of my favorite cards ever!!
This sweet little girl from GREETING CARD KIDS just gives
me the 'warm fuzzies' all over.

Thanks Rachel and Marla 
for playing with me!
 
See you next week!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I like the idea of using MDS plus traditional card making. I did my first 6 scrapbook pages using MDS and loved it.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates