Blessings From Heaven

Thursday, September 27, 2012
I have been sharing so many craft sale items lately that I thought 
I better post a card for today.
This card features an often forgotten color - Perfect Plum
I embossed the base card with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
The Top Note is cut from So Saffron Designer Paper in the Subtles Collection
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets and Blessings From Heaven
I stamped the flower on Vellum using Versa Mark and White Embossing 
Powder then cut them out.
Did you know that you can color your Basic Rhinestones and Pearls with a Sharpie Permanant Marker?  I did some with a golden color and some with purple.  Of course you could just keep your rhinestones irridescent, but I wanted to play around a bit.
My Double Bow was made using the Double D Bow Maker that my buddy
Dean made for me.  He sells them, by the way, for only $7.50
Click HERE to find one of those

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates