RHSSC #55

Sunday, September 23, 2012
I am super excited to share this Sketch Challenge with you all this week because 
I also get to share with you some photos of my grandson, Tyler, 
who we are so very proud of.
On to the Sketch Challenge...
This is what we had to work with this week...

and this is my take on it...
 
About three weeks ago I was privileged to watch our grandson earn his
BROWN BELT in KARATE!
So this card was inspired by Tylers belt test, and the punch art Karate Kid was inspired by Brenda Ballesteros. I put the progression of belt colors on the card, Purple, green, red, brown (card base), Black (oval).  I embossed the front with the Stripes Embossing Folder because each color belt also has a stripe.  EX: purple, then purple with white stripes, Green, Green with white stripes and so on until they hit BLACK BELT, and although BLACK does not have stripes it does have 10 different levels. After 4 levels it gets a thin red stripe and you qualify as a Master.  I wonder how far Tyler will go??


 
Numchucks
  He even got to go a round with his friend Taylor.

 
Sparing

 Receiving his certificates from Master Rick

 A Proud day for the whole family
 Putting on his  new BROWN BELT
 
Tyler and Taylor
They both did a fabulous job and we are so proud of him to be a BROWN BELT at 10 years old!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates