By The Seashore

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Thank You to my friend, Sue, who loaned me her BY THE SEASHORE
stamp set.  She is really drawn to the sea themed stamps and I generally
am not so it didn't surprise me when she ordered this set.
When I saw these cards made up by Penny Smiley
 
 I wanted to make them up as a Thank You to our church secretary 
who had all of the church staff to their new home for a wonderful time 
of food and fun.  Their new house sits on a very 
peaceful private lake and it is GORGEOUS!!  
This is the card I made for them...
 
I seldom make just one of a kind cards, but I didn't necessarily want all
of them to say "Thanks" so the rest of them looked like this...
 
I never would have thought of the tone on tone for the words but it looks very elegant
 The letters were cut using the Big Shot and the Timeless Type (retired) alphabet sizzlits

I loved the simplicity of this next card and on all of them I used the Wood Grain
Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake
 A little Champagne Glass Glitter gives the sand dollar the look of sand 
stuck to the edges.

I made up these 3x3's and although I really liked them I decided to add
 a little thanks to this as well and use it for the thank you notes I add to all 
the orders each month.  See, another perk for shopping with me!!
These letters were also cut with the Big Shot but instead I used
the Naturally Serif Decorative Strip Die Sizzlit (also retired)
One thing I have learned - retired or not, I never get rid of my alphabets
or word stamps.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Peaceful Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates