Owl Treat Box

Friday, September 28, 2012
 Thought I would share another craft sale item that we will have at this years booth.
Owls really seem to be the IN thing this year.  I fell in love with them as soon as
I purchased the Owl Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!  I know you have seen me
use it a TON with my punch art and you certainly will be seeing more!!

This cute idea I saw on Stampin' Connection (by Ilina Crouse). This is a demonstrator 
only idea site and it is definitely my favorite place to find amazing ideas!
If you want to have access to all the ideas, why not purchase the $99
starter kit and become a part of Christi's Crew and have all the benefits
of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - even if all you want to do is be
 a hobbyist.  It is such a fabulous deal - hard to pass up.
Click HERE to get started.

The Designer Paper I used is from International Bazaar $10.95 126920
12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs.
12" x 12". Acid- and lignin-free.

Come check out our booth at the Freedom Christian School
6340 Autumn Drive
Hudsonville MI
Tomorrow, September 29, 9 AM - 3 PM
Be sure to mention that you follow this blog

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates