They're BAACCKKK!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2012
When deciding what to title this post I thought I could call it "Following a Rabbit Trail" but I settled on "They're BAACCKK!!" because a couple weeks ago my play day pals Rachel and Marla were able to pop in for a few hours of stamping play time.  We all realized how much we missed our regularly scheduled play stamping days.
Hoping they will start coming back on a regularly scheduled date
Which would be TODAY!!!
 I showed them this project that I was working on inspired by the box shown in the Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 181.  Check out this video on on how to make this box.
So Rachel started coloring in all the cute coffee cups and Marla 
attached them after I tied the ribbon.  I normally do my craft sale projects in 12's so 
I automatically stamped 12 of the tags only to realize that I only had enough coffee
 packets to fill 9 boxes, therefore, we had 3 tags left over.  What to do?  
Well, I think they look perfect on this little 3x3 card don't you?
 Next project... I asked them to help me decide how to decorate/design 
a label or tag for some lotion bottles for the craft sales.

 This is  Rachel showing off all the coloring that she and Marla did and then
she added the "bling", (Dazzling Details and some ribbon).
Here's the Rabbit Trail...
When I add ribbon to my cards I usually use CRYSTAL EFFECTS #101055 $6.25.
It is an amazing glue (among other things).
We were singing the praises of how much we liked Crystal Effects and I was
saying that I especially like it when I add a large bow -
like on this card...(inspired by Terry Blais)

 It really helps to keep the bow from falling off.

At this point Marla said "ooohh I have some Pumpkin Pie ribbon like that"
HMMM...so do I
Since the GREETING CARD KIDS Stamp Set was sitting there from making
the lotion tags we thought "why not use this stamp set and use the same layout"
 VOILA!!
I had enough ribbon to make 12 cards... so we did!!
 Thanks to my friend Sue who was loaning me the
GREETING CARD KIDS stamp set #119887 $20.95 Wood Mount or
#120633 $15.95 Clear Mount
so we could make such fun things on our play day.
The sentiment is from GRATEFUL GREETINGS
And you know me, I am very GRATEFUL for my play day gals

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates