RHSSC #53

Sunday, September 9, 2012
It is the Red Hot Stampers 1 Year Anniversary for Sketch Challenges.  We want to show our appreciation for checking out our blogs and our sketches so we are giving away some Blog Candy!   Please leave a comment on the Red Hot Stampers Blog and your name will be entered into the drawing.  If you leave us a comment and a link to your take on our sketch for this week your name will be entered into the drawing “2” times. 
 
What is the blog candy?
 
The winner of the blog candy will be receiving the Happy You (found on page 204 of the main catalog) stamp set and a spool of the New In Color 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon (Your Choice of color). (found on page 172 of the main catalog)
 
We will be drawing the winning name on Saturday, Sept. 15.

One week ago I had a blast! Just a ton of fun when my pen pal came to spend the day and we basically played stamped all day!  Becky is a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator and had a lot of questions.  Once I (hopefully) answered all her questions we wanted to get our hands "inky".  I suggested she try our Sketch Challenges.  I am so pleased with how well she did.
I told her that I would post her card on my blog and on the Red Hot Stampers Blog
Stay tuned to next weeks blog and I will share another card Becky made for 
the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge

Here is Becky's card...


And here is my card...

and this is the sketch we had to work with...

Now hop on over to the Red Hot Stampers Blog to see what the other gals have done 
with this Sketch Challenge and to leave your comment and get your name entered in the 
blog candy drawing!!

Happy Birthday
Red Hot Stampers Blog!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates