Angry Craft Sale Birds!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
 I am hoping that ANGRY BIRDS is a big theme this year because here is
another Angry Bird Box that I made up for the craft sales
This year I will be participating in four different Craft Sales
If you happen to live in my area please pop in to see us.
Here is a list of the Craft Sales that we will be in this fall...

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 9 AM - 3 PM
FREEDOM CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
3640 AUTUMN DRIVE
HUDSONVILLE, MI 

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 9AM-3PM
HAMILTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
4845 136TH AVE
HAMILTON, MI

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
COMSTOCK PARK HIGH SCHOOL
150 SIX MILE ROAD
COMSTOCK PARK MI

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 9 AM- 3 PM
HUDSONVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
5037 32ND AVE
HUDSONVILLE MI

Congratulations to Becky Caughel from Fort Wayne, Indiana who
was the first to reply to Monday's blog post and is purchasing the
WANDERING WORDS stamp set from me!

Stay tuned I plan to do something similar soon
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates