First Day of Fall

Friday, September 21, 2012
Today is the very first full day of Fall!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Fall season!
The weather is so beautiful and life tends to take on a "normal" routine.
The only sad thing about saying good-bye to Summer is the fact that I can
no longer wear my white capris.  I put them on the first day of Spring and 
during Spring and Summer I wear them the majority of the time.
So good bye sweet Capris I will see you again next Spring (sigh)
So I thought I should share a Fall inspired card with you
(inspired by Charlene Boyachek)
MENU:
SS: Gently Falling, Countryside, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
INK: Stazon, Cajun Craze Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Garden Green
Accessories: Buttons, Linen Thread, Aqua Painter, Markers in
Crumb Cake and Real Red

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates