Turtle and Co

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
TURTLE AND CO. was the 2011-2012 Ronald McDonald featured Stamp Set, 
and I had a few more cards I wanted to make up with it before saying 'good-bye'. 
Inspired By Anne Marie Hile

This one features some Designer Paper from Sale A Bration
I loved that paper, and am hoping come the end of January when Sale A Bration
starts again that they will have another fun designer paper available

Inspired By Jamie Hurley
I love the turtle but my little 5 year old niece loves the frog so when
I made this card I was thinking of little Sylvia

 No, I did NOT mess up and put the turtle upside down!!
This poor little guy just needs to get back on his feet again soon!
Which is what the greeting says on the inside.
Inspired by Dawn Griffith
Check out this cool technique.  It is called Faux Alligator Skin
or Faux Reptile Skin.  I first saw it on Dawn's blog but have seen it 
many more times since then.  I think it gives the card that extra little something

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates