Baby Boy Treat Bag

Monday, September 17, 2012
This is a fun Baby treat to sell at the Craft Sales
I had some of these small bags on hand from a previous holiday catalog
and never used them (shame on me), but when I saw this cute
idea from Anke Hamsch from Germany I revamped it just enough
to suit my needs, added some "It's a Boy" mints in each bag and 
tied the ribbon nice and loose so that whoever chooses to buy
one of these all they need to do is untie, add another small gift
or a gift card and they are all set.
I had just enough retired Designer Paper and Ribbon to make up all
of the little bags.  Don't you just love it when that happens??!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates