Weekly Challenge part 2

Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Yesterday I shared with you the weekly challenge cards that my team made using a sketch challenge that I gave to them from Dawn Griffith.
I challenged myself to make a new card every day to show how versatile this sketch challenge is.
A friend from church asked for some cards for little kids because she sends a card to them each week.
I pulled out my A LITTLE WILD Stamp Set for this cute little lion.
I used the same stamp set for these next ones. When the lion turned out so cute I decided to make more and this first one will go to a neighbor boy who turns 2 years old later this year.
 And this cute little elephant will go to his twin sister.
I guess I wanted to show that this sketch challenge is not limited to strips of paper
This card I cased from one I saw on Facebook but cannot remember who.  I realized later that this card qualified for our weekly challenge.
I wanted to show a horizontal version of this sketch challenge, and I wanted to use some brand new products. I loved it so much that this card is featured in the June Stamp A Stack Classes.
New Products Used:
Bumblebee Card Stock
Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
Old World Paper Embossing Folder
Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates