Sentimental Sunday

Saturday, April 29, 2023

I cannot believe I am sharing this... 

Several weeks ago (March 17th) I took a tumble by missing a step (going UP the steps, not down) and cracked my head on the floor right at my eyebrow bone. Pretty sure I had a hairline fracture, but thankful that I didn't get a concussion.

My black eye took on several shades of purple and it took forever for it to go away, but I found this cute picture with Snoopy which is so true...

My hubby was at church for an evening event and I had to call him home to help me get up. Didn't trust myself to stand steady after that fall.

Not my finest moment, that's for sure

For the first two weeks I just wore my sunglasses everywhere. I probably looked foolish wearing sunglasses during my entire dinner at a restaurant, and I ordered my groceries for pick up to avoid going to the store. It really looked like someone socked me a good one right in the eye.

Before I sign off I want to remind you that you only have one more day to order from the LAST CHANCE LIST. The New Annual Catalog goes live on May 2nd.

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates